Youth Programs for Middle and High School Students
Students in middle and high school are invited to step into their potential with hands-on programming in leadership, business, humanities, career development and more. Youth will benefit from high-quality programs customized with the appropriate mix of educational and fun activities and taught by instructors who are experts in their fields.
Our youth programming includes:
- Summer Dual Enrollment offers high school students the opportunity to take college courses on campus with a scholarship that covers 50 percent of their tuition. The program is designed for exceptional students who wish to enroll in a maximum of eight credits per semester as a supplement to their high school courses.
- Emerging Health Professionals is an innovative dual enrollment program for Schuylkill County high schoolers that combines skills-based, interactive, and university-level classroom learning with job shadowing in a health care setting.
- Penn State Schuylkill's SAT® Prep Course helps students increase their SAT® scores by as many as 140 points.
- Week-long virtual summer youth programming for high school students to help them explore careers in psychology, criminology, cybersecurity, and coding through virtual, interactive learning experiences.
- Programs can also be customized to be delivered on-site at public and private schools. Contact us at [email protected] to see how we can partner with your school!