Pre-College Programs for High School Students
High school students are invited to step into their potential with hands-on programming in leadership, business, career development and more. Students will benefit from high-quality programs customized with the appropriate mix of educational and fun activities and taught by instructors who are experts in their fields.
Our pre-college programming includes:
- Dual Enrollment offers high school students the opportunity to take college courses on campus with a scholarship that covers 50 percent of their tuition. The program is designed for exceptional students who wish to enroll in a maximum of eight credits per semester as a supplement to their high school courses.
- Penn State Schuylkill's Faculty Speakers Bureau for High Schools supports high school teachers and administrators in broadening their students’ classroom learning by engaging a Penn State Schuylkill faculty speaker for a presentation.
- Roadmap to College: Essentials for Your College Search is a five-part workshop series designed to help high school students and their families navigate the college search and application process—no matter which college the student chooses to attend.
- Penn State Schuylkill's SAT® Prep Course helps students increase their SAT® scores by as many as 140 points.
- Week-long virtual Career Exploration Seminars for high school students help them explore careers in psychology, criminology, cybersecurity, and coding through virtual, interactive learning experiences.
- Programs can also be customized to be delivered on-site at public and private schools. Contact us at [email protected] to see how we can help your school!