Not feeling well? Don't wait! Contact Cindy Ebling, coordinator of Health Services.
Penn State Schuylkill offers a variety of health-related services to students – most at no additional cost! Services include a nurse-staffed health center open Monday – Friday, a weekly physician visit, and personal counseling and mental health resources. Please visit the Health Center Office Hours page for an up to date schedule.
**Please note, due to safety measures in place for coronavirus mitigation, all sick visits or personal counseling sessions require an appointment in advance. Drop-ins to the Health Center Office will be screened prior to admittance.
The following health services are offered for free or at a minimal cost to all Penn State Schuylkill students:
- Routine health services for minor illnesses and injuries
- Referral to the campus physician, or to a family doctor for primary medical care for serious injuries and acute illnesses
- Personal health counseling
- Referral and liaison services with outside health agencies
- Rest area for ill students
- Informational programming relating to health, drugs, weight control, stress, smoking, mental health, family planning, contraception, sexually transmitted diseases, and health counseling, etc.
- Health screenings
- Condoms and birth control pills, through consultation/referral with the Maternal Family Health Services
- Free literature, including informational brochures on various health issues
- Student health insurance and claim forms
- Temporary parking permits for health reasons
- A lactation station is available in Ciletti Memorial Library. This is a quiet room to breastfeed. Please see the front desk for a key.