Over one half of the students attending Penn State Schuylkill either live at home with their families or reside in private, off-campus facilities.
All students living off campus are entitled to full use of University services, privileges and facilities, as well as University events and activities. It is important that off-campus students are aware of the services available to them.
Campus services include, but are not limited to:
- Academic Resource Center
- Campus Shuttle
- Clubs and organizations
- Cultural events
- Commuter Advisory Board
- Disability Services
- Health services
- Help finding an off-campus housing
- Library and computer labs
- Lounge areas for when you need to relax
- Personal Counseling
- Police services for your safety, security and protection
- Recreation and fitness facilities
- Student activities
- Student Government Association
The faculty and administrative staff are available to see you when you need help for any reason. Finally, the Office of Student Affairs is specifically designated to serve you. Be sure to contact Student Affairs if you have any questions or concerns.