How to Enroll with LionPATH
Complete the Activity Guide
BEFORE your scheduled enrollment date:
- Find the Activity Guide in the To-Do List on the right side of the Student Center page.
- Go through and verify the information on each page. To go to the next page, click on “Mark as Read” or “Mark as Complete” in the top right corner, then click “Next”.
- For the Student Financial Responsibility Agreement, use the scroll bar to read through the whole document, check “I agree” on the bottom, click “Save”, and go to the next page to finish. If you do not agree, you will not be able to enroll in classes.
Know Your Enrollment DateYour enrollment dates are located on the right side of the Student Center page.
- Shopping Cart Appointment: the date when you can begin searching for classes and planning your schedule.
- Enrollment Appointment: the date when you can begin enrolling in your classes.
Meet with Your Academic Adviser
Meet with your adviser to review your course selections and progress to degree completion. You can schedule an appointment in Starfish.
Use the Enrollment Shopping Cart
The LionPATH Enrollment Shopping Cart is where you can create and maintain your class sections for the upcoming term. It is used to temporarily save classes until it is time to enroll for the term. Download instructions for how to use the Enrollment Shopping Cart >
Ready to Enroll
- Once your enrollment appointment is active, go to your enrollment shopping cart and place a check next to the classes you want to enroll in, and click the “enroll” button.
- Then, click the “Finish Enrolling” button on the next screen to complete the process and add the classes to your schedule.