Penn State Schuylkill's academic advisors help students with:
- Course selection/scheduling, drop/add/late-drop and withdrawal
- Information and resources regarding programs and majors
- Change of major, entrance to major, or major selection
- Assessment of academic difficulties
- Transfer and course substitution information
- Re-enrollment, reinstatement, and academic renewal
The basic tasks of the University's academic advising program are to help students identify and achieve their academic goals, to promote intellectual discovery, to encourage students to take advantage of both in-, and out-of-class educational opportunities, and to become self-directed learners and decision-makers.
Find your academic advisor by going to LionPATH, accessing your “Student Center,” and opening “Advisor” from the right-hand menu.