Become dually certified through the American Marketing Association and the Digital Marketing Institute with two credentials: PCM® Digital Marketing and Certified Digital Marketing Professional.
Gain the latest and most up-to-date digital marketing skills needed to thrive in today's ever-evolving digital economy. With this dual certification, participants will be prepared to create a cohesive, effective, online marketing strategy. Certified professionals will gain the confidence needed to develop and steer a revenue-generating digital marketing strategy for companies of any size. An internationally recognized, certified professional badge will be available for display on LinkedIn.
Program Scope and Sequence
Earn two internationally recognized certifications by mastering the main concepts, techniques and skills required to develop, plan and implement an effective digital marketing strategy. Through a hands-on learning experience that includes dynamic video presentations and practical learning activities, participants will be able to demonstrate a strong foundation in digital marketing.
This 30-hour, self-paced, online course contains 10 modules providing in-depth coverage of all of the key disciplines required for best practice digital marketing.
- Digital Marketing Foundations
- Website Optimizations
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Paid Search
- Display and Video Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Digital Strategy
Upon successful completion of a three-hour, computer-based examination taken at a Pearson Vue testing center, candidates will be awarded the world's most widely recognized digital marketing certifications.
Digital Marketing Course Objectives
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Increase your website's visibility through search engine optimization techniques
- Drive qualified traffic to your website through pay-per-click advertising
- Execute digital display campaigns
- Capture, segment, and manage email subscribers in order to plan and execute a successful email marketing campaign
- Use suitable social media channels for different business goals and objectives
- Measure and optimize your social media campaigns
- Leverage mobile marketing for its micro-targeting advantages
- Analyze and optimize your overall digital marketing activity
- Create a formal digital marketing plan for your business
Who Should Attend
- Marketing managers, marketing executives, senior management
- IT managers
- Small business owners
- Those with responsibility for developing or implementing an online marketing strategy for their organization
- Anyone looking to pursue a career in digital marketing
30-hours, self-paced, online learning
Discounts are available for the Consortium of Co-Op Employers, Schuylkill Chamber of Commerce Members, and Penn State alumni, faculty, and staff. For discount codes, contact the office of Continuing Education and Workforce Development.