Become a process improvement champ
What is Lean Six Sigma?
The Lean Six Sigma methodology is a systematic application that can be applied in service-based, transactional, production-based, and healthcare environments and is focused on achieving significant business results and increased customer satisfaction. A Lean-Six Sigma Black Belt utilizes a comprehensive and disciplined model for improvement. Bootcamp participants will learn how to meet his or her company’s business objectives through the recognized DMAIC process. Attendees will learn how to direct Lean Six Sigma projects and obtain the maximum improvements from the learned techniques and skills.
Who should become a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt?
This Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Bootcamp is ideal for:
- CI practitioners and facilitators
This bootcamp is recommended for professionals from diverse organizational functions including operations, quality, logistics, finance, production, engineering, and any other industry looking to bring significant business results to their organizations.
What makes this bootcamp unique?
This Black Belt Bootcamp is facilitated by highly qualified Go-Lean-Six instructors, possessing a combination of industry experience, certifications and education for engaging interactions and professional facilitation of the course.
- Participants do not need any pre-requisite Lean-Six Belts to enroll.
- This Bootcamp starts with five weeks of Yellow Belt, followed by five weeks of Green Belt and finishes with five weeks of Black Belt learning and application.
- Every participant will learn how to meet his or her company’s business objectives through the recognized DMAIC process.
- Attendees will learn how to direct Lean Six Sigma projects and obtain the maximum improvements from the learned techniques and skills.
Fifteen full days of training over four months allows for the learning to be applied immediately for immediate realized project improvement, variance reduction and cost savings.
Scheduling and registration
The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Bootcamp will meet:
Course schedule and registration details to come!