If you are interested in enrolling in the Emerging Health Professionals program, please follow the steps outlined here.
Students interested in all other dual enrollment options at Penn State Schuylkill must complete the University's Undergraduate Nondegree High School Enrollment Form and return it to Penn State Schuylkill along with the following:
- Your completed non-degree high school enrollment form must be signed by your high school counselor or principal
- A current, official high school transcript
- Students who have not completed their 11th grade year of high school must also submit a letter of recommendation from a high school teacher, counselor, or principal
The dual credit enrollment applications must be returned to the admissions office at the campus where enrollment is planned either by email to [email protected] or by mail to:
Office of Admissions
Penn State Schuylkill
200 University Drive
Schuylkill Haven, PA 17972
Students who have already participated in dual enrollment at Penn State Schuylkill can simply email [email protected] with the following information:
- Full Name
- Penn State ID number (9 digit)
- Penn State user ID (xyz1234)
- Requested semester
- Course interest
A review process will take place once all required items have been submitted. This process may take a few weeks, so please submit required items well in advance of the desired semester start.
Students are officially enrolled at Penn State Schuylkill in the high school dual enrollment program and receive a 50 percent tuition reduction. Students are responsible for the cost of all Penn State college credits and any additional fees which may include required textbooks, fees, etc.