Spring 2021 Commencement at Penn State Schuylkill
UPDATE - March 17, 2021: Read more about Penn State’s announcement that in-person spring 2021 commencement ceremonies will be held University-wide.
along with their families and friends,
are invited to join Penn State Schuylkill for our
Spring 2021 Commencement
to be held on campus
Saturday, May 8, 2021
at 10 o'clock in the morning
Additional key details:
- Commencement will be held outdoors, rain or shine, under an event tent erected over the Classroom Building parking lot
- Each graduate will be able to bring four guests, and each guest will need a ticket
- Commencement also will be livestreamed for anyone who is unable to attend or prefers to participate online
- All in-person attendees will be required to wear face masks and maintain physical distancing from others not in the same household to help minimize the risk of spreading COVID-19
Given ongoing challenges due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all decisions and plans moving forward will be made with the health and safety of students, their families, and campus communities as the priority and in accordance with state and federal guidelines for gatherings.
Important next steps for graduating students:
- By Friday, April 2 – Contact the bookstore at [email protected] or (570) 385-6120 to place an order for your cap and gown.
- Be on the lookout for an email from [email protected] for information about ordering your tickets.
- On Friday, April 30, at Noon – Join us for rehearsal on campus, meeting in the Administration Building parking lot. Afterward, pick up your commencement swag bag and enjoy some ice cream from the Penn State Berkey Creamery.
Please email [email protected] with any questions. We look forward to celebrating together!