Faculty, staff, and students are asked to direct all computer and technology-related problems, questions, and requests to the Help Desk. Problems that cannot be resolved at the help desk will be forwarded to the Computer Center staff. Your call will be prioritized and addressed as soon as possible. You may check on the status of a problem call by contacting the Help Desk.
Choose one of the following ways to submit a work request:
- Submit a form via ServiceNow
- Send an email to the Help Desk
- Call the Help Desk at 570-385-6212.
Visit the ServiceNow portal to:
- get general IT assistance.
- view your open tickets and requests.
- manage your Web Access account.
- get help re-setting your password.