- No food or drink is permitted in the labs.
- No talking on cell phones in the labs. If you must use your cell phone, please step outside.
- Any music must be listened to through head phones at a reasonable volume.
- University Policies AD95 and AD96 are to be followed by all students, staff, and faculty. A copy of this policy is available upon demand.
- Any affiliate of the University that is not a Schuylkill student, staff, or faculty member must report to the Help Desk before using the computer facilities.
- This facility is meant to be an academic area used for study and research for classes work. Any person found to be disturbing this environment through any sort of disruptive behavior will be asked to leave.
Please note: These rules are subject to change.