- This website is available to all Penn State students and alumni to post resumes and search for jobs or internships.
- Glassdoor is a job and recruiting site where current and former employees contribute content including company reviews, industry salary information, and other career-related topics.
- This networking and mentorship program matches Penn State Alumni Association members with students for an informal exchange of information related to careers and more. Students may browse through the community of professionals by major, industry, or location, to identify alumni who can help answer career questions.
- LinkedIn is an online social network for business professionals. It is a great place to establish your professional identity, build your professional network, and find career opportunities.
Click HERE for a digital version of Penn State's career guide.
- Build your résumé, career portfolio, and search for jobs on any device.
- Learn about the job outlook for a variety of careers, from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Learn typical career areas and types of employers that hire in these fields, as well as strategies to make you a more marketable candidate.
- Find employment, training, apprenticeships, and more.
- For jobs, careers, top employers and education programs, job search and advice, salary information, job listings, employee message boards, and surveys.
- Find international jobs and internships. Expert advice on CV, resume, work permit, and visa requirements for work abroad.
- Search for internships in non-technical fields such as social services, law, media, sports, and museums.
Job Posting/Company Verification Disclaimer
Read the full disclaimer which describes the shared responsibility among Penn State Career Services (including University Park and Commonwealth Campus career offices) and internship/job seekers in researching and identifying potential concerns about the legitimacy of employers and their respective postings.