Join our virtual ribbon-cutting ceremony!
Penn State Schuylkill's virtual ribbon-cutting ceremony premiered at noon on Monday, April 19, in celebration of the recently completed renovation of our chemistry, radiological sciences, and physics labs. View the ceremony to hear remarks from Chancellor Patrick M. Jones and Director of Academic Affairs Dr. Darcy L. Medica, as well as guided video tours of our updated labs:
- Dr. Lee Silverberg, associate professor of chemistry and STEM division coordinator, shows you around the new general chemistry and organic chemistry labs.
- Mrs. Hilary Yotko, lecturer and program coordinator for our radiological sciences program, shows you the program's new energized X-ray equipment, a patient simulator, and more.
- Dr. Michael Gallis, associate professor of physics, offers a tour of the updated physics lab, including exciting new experiments and instrumentation.
In addition, some of Penn State Schuylkill's incredible students explain how they've gotten right to work in the updated spaces, and share their thoughts on the upgrades.
View the ceremony online now >
Thank you to our donors.
These improvements were made possible through the philanthropic support of many friends of Penn State Schuylkill. Thank you to our donors for your generosity and partnership in helping us educate the next generation of scientists and healthcare workers. Because of you, they will learn in modern laboratories with the latest equipment.
Our heartfelt appreciation to:
- John E. Morgan Foundation, Inc.
- Mr. Steve and Mrs. Marjorie Cotler
- WJP Engineers
- M&T Charitable Foundation
- Synthomer Foundation
- Dr. David Sims and Ms. Veronica Soltis
- Mr. Sam Weiss
- Dr. Michael J. and Mrs. Barbara Cardamone
- Ms. Darlene Robbins
- Ms. Karen Kenderdine
- Mr. Jerry D. and Mrs. Farideh Bowman