Top Five Safer Drinking Strategies Used by PSU Students
- Intentionally eat food or a meal before drinking
- Keep track of how many drinks you have had (for example-collect bottle caps).
- Set a personal limit of how many drinks you will have.
- Pace your drinking to no more than 1 drink per hour.
- Intentionally mix drinks with less alcohol than “normal.”
Do you have a problem with alcohol and drugs?
Strategies to increase safety when drinking alcohol
White Deer Run-Harrisburg Outpatient
Lehigh Valley Health Network
St. Clair, PA
Gaudenzia – Pottsville
Clinical Outcomes Group, Inc.
Carbon/Monroe/Pike Drug & Alcohol Commission