Penn State is a great place to work! And Penn State Schuylkill is committed to providing a supportive, challenging environment that allows faculty and staff members to meet their ambition. Working collaboratively with other University locations, each individual's contribution is valued and supports our land-grant mission of teaching, research, and service. Faculty and staff have the advantage of working on a small campus while being part of a statewide enterprise.
View our current opportunities:
Staff and technical service positions
Penn State Schuylkill is committed to recruiting and retaining high-quality faculty and staff members who want to work at a student-centered, multidisciplinary campus committed to serving the needs of our regional community. Delivering a high-quality education is a Penn State tradition as is actively fostering and supporting diversity on our campus.
We offer a variety of great benefits for employees that include:
- Training and professional development
- Comprehensive health care plans
- Flexible benefits spending accounts for medical and dependent care expenses
- Family-friendly policies, including family leave
- Penn State tuition grant-in-aid for employee and eligible dependents
- Generous leave policies, including paid holidays
- Fitness facilities on campus
- Life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program