This course is designed to help students evaluate the exciting field of aviation as a career or hobby.
The program provides the student with the knowledge they need to acquire to be prepared for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Private Pilot Written Exam. This course may be completed in conjunction with, or completely independent, of flight training lessons.
The course will cover the following aeronautical knowledge topics:
- Principles of flight
- Radio communication
- Environmental factors
- Air traffic control procedures
- Aircraft structure and capability
- Aircraft systems
- FAA Regulations
- Course materials are practical and relevant for the FAA exam.
- Review sessions and end-of-course exams will thoroughly prepare students for the FAA exam structure.
- Upon completion of the course, the student will receive the required endorsement to take the FAA Private Pilot written exam
The instructor is certified by the Federal Aviation Administration as an Advanced Ground Instructor - Instrument (AGI-I).
$399 with all course materials included
We currently do not have any Private Pilot Test Prep courses scheduled, but we encourage you to check back for details or contact Shannon Del Conte, coordinator of Community Outreach and Business Development, at 570-385-6112 or [email protected].