Penn State Schuylkill is committed to providing opportunities for prospective students and families to visit campus, meet with admissions staff and tour campus, while also ensuring the safety and health of our staff and visitors during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are pleased to offer on-campus visits as follows:
- One-on-one in-person appointments with admissions counselors, hosted in a socially distant format.
- Some areas of campus may be unavailable during a campus tour to meet current CDC and University guidelines.
- Athletic recruitment visits hosted by coaches or athletic directors will meet the same requirements and may not include a showcase, team practice, or team meeting.
When You Arrive
Registered prospective students and families will be asked to park in the designated admissions visitor parking spaces, located just outside the Administration Building.
When you find your designated parking space, please call 570-385-6252 so an admissions representative can check you in. Then your tour guide will meet you at your car to start the tour!
Please print out and bring the Campus Visit Acknowledgement form to your visit. Your tour guide will collect that from you. All adults on the tour must sign this form. Your tour will not start until this acknowledgement is signed and handed in. We can provide a copy for you to sign if you forget yours on the day of the tour.
University-wide masking in all indoor public spaces on campus is required of all individuals, regardless of vaccination status. Thank you for your help in keeping our Penn State Schuylkill community safe.
Please review the University-wide visit requirements for comprehensive instructions before joining us on campus.
Guests will not participate in the tour/visit if they are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test or if, within the 14 days prior, they:
- have been diagnosed with COVID-19;
- have experienced any symptom of illness which may be associated with COVID-19; or
- have been in close contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test or have exhibited any symptom of illness which may be associated with COVID-19.
Penn State reserves the right to alter or cancel any portion of this event at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to shifts in the status of the pandemic or relevant and applicable guidance, or individual participants violating University policy.