What does it mean to re-enroll and who is eligible?
At Penn State, re-enrollment is an option for former degree candidates to resume their degree program. Re-enrollment is appropriate for individuals who:
- Withdrew from the University
- Interrupted continuous degree enrollment during fall/spring semester
- Were dismissed or suspended for nonacademic reasons
- Invalidated a leave of absence
- Plan to return for a second associate or baccalaureate degree
- Plan to return for graduation
- Voluntarily changed enrollment status to nondegree
Nursing program re-enrollment disclaimer
Students cannot re-enroll in Penn State Schuylkill's four-year Nursing program until fall 2021.