You owe it to yourself to finish what you started
Did you begin a degree at a Penn State campus, but take a hiatus from your studies? Life is demanding, and many Penn Staters make the difficult choice to pause their studies and focus their attention elsewhere. Whether you tended to family matters, pursued a new passion, or simply needed a break, you owe it to yourself to finish what you started and earn your degree. At Penn State, former degree candidates can re-enroll in courses to resume their degree program.
Am I eligible to re-enroll at Penn State?
Re-enrollment is appropriate for individuals who:
- withdrew from the University
- interrupted continuous degree enrollment during fall/spring semester
- were dismissed or suspended for nonacademic reasons
- invalidated a leave of absence
- plan to return for a second associate or baccalaureate degree
- plan to return for graduation
- voluntarily changed enrollment status to nondegree
Begin the re-enrollment process now
Fill out this form to take the first step in the re-enrollment process.
Learn more about re-enrollment at Penn State and access the re-enrollment form for undergraduates.