Use MyPennState to Apply Online
- Remember your MyPennState user ID (xyz1234) and password; you will need to utilize this system through the year before your start at Penn State for both admissions and student aid
- MyPennState is a one stop shop where applicants can:
- Check application status
- See admission decisions
- Accept an Offer of Admission
- There is a $50 non-refundable application fee that is the final step of the application. Contact the Penn State Schuylkill Office of Admissions at 570-385-6252 to see how you can have this $50 fee waived.
- After your application fee has been processed, don't forget to hit "Submit" (even if you had your application fee waived, you must go back and submit your application).
- In addition to the online application, Penn State requires the following additional items of information:
- High school transcript
- SAT/ACT scores
- College schedule/transcripts (if you have attempted college coursework).
Go to MyPennState to get started.
Dates to Remember
- September 1: New application becomes available
- New application becomes available on MyPennState
- Applicants can use this application for the next spring, summer, and fall semesters
- November 30: Recommended filing date for fall admissions
- Penn State Schuylkill has a modified rolling admissions process, which means that we take applications throughout the year.
- Applications will be accepted after November 30, but as admissions criteria rise throughout the academic year, it may become more difficult to gain acceptance to your first choice campus or academic program.
- When you are aiming to have your application complete by the November 30 filing date, you should also have all the required pieces of information for your application on file to be considered in the November 30 pool of admissions decisions. Materials that you will need are: Penn State application, high school transcript, counselor form, SAT/ACT scores, and college transcripts (if you have attempted college coursework).
- Students who apply to Penn State Schuylkill early get priority consideration for both campus and university scholarships.