Cynthia Ebling, RN serves as coordinator of Health Services at Penn State Schuylkill. As campus nurse, she is responsible for
- providing quality nursing services per established protocol
- collaborating/referring to campus physician as necessary
- triage and providing emergency care as appropriate
- coordinating health and wellness programs
- and serving as a resource for health care needs to the campus community
Prior to coming Penn State Schuylkill, she had over thirty years of nursing experience including community nursing, ICU care in a major teaching hospital, and nursing in a physician office. Cindy is also a certified CPR/AED/First Aid instructor.
Cindy is a Schuylkill County native. She enjoys traveling with her family and volunteering in the community. She and her husband Ed Ebling reside in the Schuylkill Haven Area.
B.S., Nursing - Bloomsburg University