Energy Leadership Workshop
"A leader doesn't just get the message across – a leader is the message." – Warren Bennis, expert on organizational development, leadership and change
Energy Leadership Development Training introduces leaders of all walks of life to seven distinct levels of energy and leadership, as well as engagement and consciousness in both life and the workplace. How we see the world, the people we work with and lead, the challenges we are confronted with in the workplace and at home, is all rooted in the lenses we have developed over time through our life and leadership experiences, and social conditioning. Oftentimes, we don't realize how we vastly react on autopilot. Instead, learn to consciously respond, turning challenges into opportunities, and leading people effectively and with empowerment. Learn to be the resilient, inspiring and driven leader most of us strive to be.
This training teaches participants how to:
- Gain awareness of your perceptions, attitudes, behaviors and blind spots.
- Gain awareness on the message you are.
- Discover the impact your energetic engagement has on your overall leadership capabilities and interactions with others.
- Utilize your mind working for you instead of allowing it to be your worst enemy.
- Reframe your perspective from frustration and victimization to opportunity and action.
- Shift your energy to become a more dynamic, empowering, and resilient leader.
- Lead from a place of choice, opportunity, and growth mindset!
- Increase productivity, improve employee retention, create effortlessness and fulfillment, and find more purpose in what you do.
This training is for leaders who want to:
- Increase their awareness of self and others – far beyond concepts of emotional intelligence
- Access your energy, our most valuable, personal resources, and learn how to raise others'
- Dare to step into their greatest potential
Schedule and Registration
Date: Thursday, October 19, 2023
Time: 8:00 - 11:00 a.m.
Investment: $325 per registrant
Delivery and location: In-person at Penn State Schuylkill, 100 Classroom Building
Taught by: Katharina Stuerzl
Katharina Stuerzl is the coordinator of career services at Penn State Schuylkill and has served as a human resources and business development professional with one of our local manufacturing companies and consortium partners, MAE-Eitel. She earned her master of arts in North American Studies from University of Cologne, and her bachelor's degree in German Linguistics and English and American Literary and Cultural Studies from University of Paderborn, both located in Germany.
In 2021, she earned her SHRM-CP certification to gain a greater understanding and comprehension of the legal and compliance portions of her expertise. As a certified Life and Leadership Coach, Katharina's true passion is to support individuals and teams, to align what they do with who they are, and what they value most. This is just one of the reasons she happily joined Penn State Schuylkill as an instructor of business in 2022.