The staff in the office of Residence Life welcomes you to Penn State Schuylkill and the Nittany Apartments!
We strive to create a residential experience that provides a safe, comfortable, secure, and nurturing community that will engage residents' academic pursuits and personal growth. In doing so, you can look forward to an array of co-curricular programs and events that will promote your scholastic growth and instill an appreciation for diversity.
Each residential apartment building has live-in student staff members who are a part of the community and are available to provide guidance and resources, assistance and support, social and informative endeavors, and address any residential concerns. They help assist residents in community building and create an inclusive and caring environment. They are here for you!
Please contact us or any other member of the Residence Life staff using the "Meet the Residence Life" link on the left if you need any assistance.
Welcome to Penn State Schuylkill Nittany Apartments. We are glad to have you here and look forward to getting to know you!
About the Facilities
The Nittany Apartments at Penn State Schuylkill are located right across the street from the campus. Students who reside in the apartments enjoy:
- Apartment-style living with full-size kitchens.
- A safe and secure environment with ID card access on all building entrances, and 24-hour police services
- An environment conducive to learning with designated quiet hours
- Friendly and helpful staff, including live-in professional staff, and student resident assistants
- Activities and programming through the Residence Life and Student Affairs offices