Prior to the commencement ceremony at Penn State Schuylkill, graduates must complete a few tasks to ensure the ceremony runs smoothly. Please complete the following tasks before the day of the commencement ceremony:
- Ensure all of your holds are removed on LionPATH. To view your holds and learn how to remove them, visit lionpath.psu.edu.
- Order your cap and gown from the Barnes and Noble campus bookstore. Remember to pick up your regalia when it arrives, too.
- Press your gown. The material is delicate and will wrinkle. Note: the gown is transparent!
- Attend a graduation rehearsal:
- Please meet on the mall walk. In the case of inclement weather, meet in the Health and Wellness Building lobby.
- Arrange special needs with Elyce Kaplan by calling 570-385-6125.
- RSVP for the ceremony (required).