Penn State Schuylkill's Professional Advising provides the maximum service to students. Penn State can be challenging to navigate. DUS advisers and counselors can help steer you in the right direction.
The Center’s staff provides:
- Academic advising
- Course selection/scheduling, drop/add/late-drop and withdrawal
- Information and resources regarding programs and majors
- Change of major, entrance to major, or major selection
- Assessment of academic difficulties
- Transfer and course substitution information
- Re-enrollment, reinstatement, and academic renewal
The basic tasks of the University's academic advising program are to help advisees identify and achieve their academic goals, to promote intellectual discovery, to encourage students to take advantage of both in-and out-of-class educational opportunities, and to become self-directed learners and decision makers.
Find your Academic Adviser by going to LionPATH, access your “Student Center”, and open “Advisor” from the right-hand menu.